Since 1986, Rose of Sharon Florist has been creating exquisite custom floral designs for weddings and events in Northeast Florida. We are passionate about flowers and are detailed orientated. Together our team draws their inspiration from the rich, plentiful array of colors and textures of each season.
We devote our time to you, carefully listen to your vision and offer our expert experience to make your vision a reality. We thrive on creating your vision and welcome collaborating with all of the vendors you meticulously select. Throughout our business career, we have developed longstanding relationships with top vendors and venues. Your wedding or event day will be well staffed and flawlessly executed. We love what we do and would be honored to be a part of your special day!
How to get started with our wedding services:
We love pictures – please send us all you have gathered – or you can share your Pinterest page with us. We love that!!!! This assist us in preparing for our meeting with you. It gives us some guidance on containers, flowers, etc. that would create your vision. Provide us with a budget – or a range. A tip for you: many brides tend to budget 8 –10% of their complete wedding budget on flowers. Having said that – every bride has a different priority and this percentage is provided as a guideline to help you get started.
Here is a glimpse of our overall process:
- 6 – 12 months before the wedding: Meet with our brides during the complimentary consultation.
- Within 7 days after your consultation, we will provide you with an agreement for review.
- When a bride selects us as her florist, she reserves her day with the retainer fee and signed agreement. (We are available for additional meetings, emails and phone calls after booking)
- 1 month before the wedding: We will finalize all of the details as the confirmed guest count should be in, and we make any changes necessary.
- 3 weeks before the wedding: Final payment is due, along with your signed agreement .
- Your Wedding Day: Our team flawlessly executes our agreement with the delivery, set up and breakdown of your décor while our brides enjoy a stress-free wedding day.
Contact us about your event , we can’t wait to speak with you!
The Story of Rose Of Sharon Wedding Florist in Jacksonville, FL
We’ve proudly created exquisite custom floral designs for weddings and events in Northeast Florida for over 30 years. We have long standing relationships with top local vendors and venues. Let our wedding florist in Jacksonville bring your elegant vision to life. Schedule a complimentary consultation, 904-737-8655.